Data protection statement
How we collect and use data.
Body Reset Clinic Ltd, Hartley Wintney, Hampshire, UK, RG27 8PE (“we”/“us”) is the data controller and is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data (“data”) we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
You may provide or we may collect data from you at a number of points, including when you:
- complete a form on one of our web pages, for example, when you:
- enter one of our on line promotional offer;
- book an appointment on line
- request an appointment
- subscribe to our blog/newsletter
- book an appointment for our services by telephone;
- complete our form at an exhibition, seminar, conference or an event
- enter one of our promotional offers via FaceBook or Twitter, or leafletting or media promotions
- This data may include your name, address, telephone number, email address and services you have used (or requested) from us.
- We will process and use your data for the following purposes (“Purposes”):
- We may work with third parties (including, for example, health insurers, distributors, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
- to provide you with information that you request from us;
- to provide us to hold your medical data relating to treatment supplied by us;
- to provide you with products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with treatment(s) relating to your requirements as a patient of us;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to provide you with a better experience and service when using our websites. Provided you have given your consent, we may also use your data to provide you with information about our products and services by telephone, fax or electronically, and/or pass your details to carefully selected third parties in order to provide this information. You may withdraw your consent at any time, by contacting us at any of the following:
|Post||Body Reset Clinic 1 High Street
RG 27 8PE
|Telephone||+44 (0)1252 843203|
You will also be given the opportunity to withdraw consent to phone or electronic marketing each time that we contact you by these methods.
Your data will be held by Body Reset Clinic Ltd. but, we may also need to pass your data to one of our carefully selected third parties, including business partners, suppliers or sub-contractors (“Third Parties”), in order to fulfil the Purposes, such as for the processing of your payment details, assessing your credit rating, or the provision of product support services. These Third Parties may also be based or operate outside the EEA.
By submitting your data to us, you agree that it may be transferred to Body Reset Clinic Ltd. and/or to our Third Parties, and that it may be stored, accessed and used by them. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this data protection statement.
We will not otherwise transfer or disclose your data except with your consent, where we are required or permitted to do so by law, or to any successors in title to our business.
All data about you that we store is stored on our secure servers.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website(s); any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Changes to our data protection statement
Any changes we may make to our data protection statement in the future will be posted on this page. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes.